Michigan is a “No-Fault” state, meaning that benefits are payable no matter how the accident happened or even if there is no one else to blame.  There are important steps you must take in order to get benefits paid.  Our law firm has a team of lawyers who all specialize in obtaining benefits and can get our clients paid even if you think there are no options or no insurance available.  Our Auto Accident Attorneys have obtained millions of dollars in benefits for our clients.

The consultation is FREE.  Any delay can only hurt your case.  Contact us today. 
With our FREE FEE GUARANTEE* you pay nothing upfront.

You may be entitled to all of the following:

                                  TOLL FREE 844-724-3472

             *See retainer for details; costs not contingent


If your injuries prevent you from working, caused you to lose your job, or if you missed any time from work, you are entitled to be paid 85% of what you earn before taxes and off-work benefits are not considered taxable income. These benefits are paid for up to 3 years and up to $6,065.00 monthly money

With this compensation you do not have to go back to work until you are back to health



You can receive $20 per day (up to $620 monthly money) for household services and other services that another person is providing for you after the accident. These services are also known as replacement services
Examples of these services include: 

  • Laundry

  • Housecleaning

  • Cooking / Dishwashing

  • Grocery shopping

  • Child care

  • Driving

  • Taking out the garbage

  • Yard work

       Form for clients


The insurance company may also pay for personal care performed in your home by a family member or nurse. This is referred to as attendant care and is paid per hour of care, up to $30.00 per hour (paid monthly). Our law firm can help you make a claim for attendant care benefits if you need aid with daily activities such as dressing, bathing, and various other forms of personal care or supervision. 

       Form for clients


The insurance company will also pay medical mileage reimbursement under Michigan’s No-Fault Law for the miles you travel going to and from medical or treatment appointments for accident-related injuries.  If you are unable to drive yourself or do not have a vehicle to seek the care, recovery, or rehabilitation you require, the insurance company may pay for the transportation. 

       Form for clients


Home modifications are changes to your home or living space in order to accommodate your accident-related physical or functional limitations following the injuries you sustained. Vehicle modifications are modifications to your car, truck, or van that accommodate accident-related physical or functional limitations, permitting you to drive your vehicle and regain independence. In some cases, modifications are not enough and your limitations must be accommodated only by purchasing a new vehicle or building a new home that is specifically modified to meet your specific needs.


In the event of a fatal vehicle related accident, the family of the deceased is entitled to be compensated for the financial support and services which the deceased would have performed. These are often termed survivor's loss benefits and the family can be paid up to $6,065.00 monthly money

The Michigan No-Fault Act also provides a funeral and burial expense benefit of at least $1,750 and up to $5,000.


Get all reasonably necessary medical care and treatment paid. 
Examples of medical benefits include:

  • Hospital bills

  • Doctors visits

  • Prescriptions

  • Medical equipment

  • Surgery

  • Physical therapy / Chiropractic / Massage therapy

  • Medical testing, e.g. MRIs, X-Rays, CAT scans

  • Home care


If the accident was not your fault, you may be compensated for your pain and suffering and any emotional damages.  If the at-fault party does not have insurance or that party cannot be located, you may be able to make an uninsured motorist claim for your pain and suffering.  Contact one of our Auto Accident Attorneys today for a FREE consultation.


© 2010  Auto Accident Attorneys, PLLC.  All Rights Reserved.